- ezGreen Compliance offers a state-of-the-art enterprise compliance and point-of-sale software solution (“ezGreen”) for licensed medical cannabis dispensaries and cultivators
- The ezGreen software is the only HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) certified point-of-sale software in the market. It was developed with Automated Healthcare Solutions (“AHCS”), one of the largest point of care software solution providers, with an 18-year operational history in the medical sector and supports 3,500+ active physician operated clinics and dispensaries.
- The ezGreen proprietary Business Intelligence Dashboard (BID) is a proven front-to-back compliance solution that supports both HIPAA and State Cannabis Control Boards by ensuring secure customer data storage and transmission. The ezGreen BID platform features:
- free business analytics, customizable for individual dispensary retailers needs for sales, inventory, accounting, and workflow management capabilities.
- a proven comprehensive tax reporting solution to automate essential revenue reporting at the city, county and state levels.
- full integration with Metrc (Marijuana Enforcement Tracking Reporting Compliance), the mandatory compliance reporting system that provides, tracking and tracing for government agencies regulating legalized marijuana in California and 12 other states.
- In August 2020, FinCanna acquired from its former royalty portfolio company 100% of the assets and economic interests of ezGreen and is currently focused on growing its business in California and certain other states.
To learn more about ezGreen Compliance, visit: https://www.ezgreencompliance.com/
ezGreen’s Point-of-Sale software | HIPAA Compliant
Importance of HIPAA Compliance | Physician Testimonial | Francisco A. Ward, D.O.