- ezGreen Compliance offers a state-of-the-art enterprise compliance and point-of-sale software solution (“ezGreen”) for licensed cannabis dispensaries
ezGreen developed the software with Automated Healthcare Solutions (“AHCS”) and has an exclusive licensing and support agreement with AHCS, a leading point-of-care tracking and dispensing software solution developed over the past 17 years which currently supports 3,500+ active physician operated clinics and dispensaries
- It has commenced sales in the United States, and its target market is every licensed operating dispensary and cultivator in the states which have passed laws legalizing cannabis - currently 33 states and Washington, D.C.
- Under the Royalty Agreement, FinCanna will receive a perpetual royalty equal to 10% of consolidated gross annual revenues of ezGreen, subject to certain buy-back options, by funding US$3 million in tranches.
- The total addressable market for ezGreen in the U.S. is 5,200+ licensed dispensary and retailers. If, for example, each dispensary has an average of 200 transactions per day, 6,000 transactions per month and 72,000 transactions per year with a total market average of 347,400,000 transactions per year. At an average transaction price of $1 this would represent a total addressable market of ~ $347,000,000 per year, and the number of new dispensaries is expected to grow significantly.
- In October 2018, ezGreen expanded its proprietary Business Intelligence Dashboard (BID) with the addition of a new comprehensive taxation feature to automate essential revenue reporting functionality. ezGreen intends to roll out this new taxation feature as a fully integrated component of its BID.
To learn more about ezGreen Compliance, visit: https://www.ezgreencompliance.com/