- Cultivation Technologies Inc. (“CTI”) has established an interim medical cannabis extraction facility (the “Interim Facility”) on the Coachella Property in accordance with CTI’s Conditional Use Permit;
- This lab produces licensed medical cannabis products;
- The Interim Facility can process up to 6,000 pounds of biomass per month which can produce approximately 3.7 million grams of raw oil per year, with room for expansion;
- FinCanna is entitled to receive 50% of the profits from the Interim Facility;
- It is expected that upon completion the Coachella Project will be able to process 30,000 to 50,000 pounds of biomass per month, or the equivalent of 18 million grams to 30 million grams of raw oil per year.
CTI's Coachella Premium™
Coachella™ Premium, which procures craft cannabis from artisan, licensed cultivators to produce some of the highest quality concentrates in California is now being sold at ten California locations, including premier dispensaries, Connected Cannabis (multiple locations), Lighthouse (Coachella), 420 Central (Santa Ana), and From the Earth (Santa Ana).]
Manufacturing and Distribution Services
Coachella Manufacturing is one of the first companies to operate a legal solvent extraction facility for cannabis in California. The company produces THC concentrates through BHO extraction to create custom formulations at its state-of-the-art, licensed lab which includes the latest in cold storage, extraction and distillation technologies. The company is working to maximize commercialization of its products from the facility, which can process an estimated 6,000 pounds of biomass per month translating to approximately 3.7 million grams of raw cannabis oil per year.
Implementation of Commercial Sales Team
To commercially advance these opportunities, CTI has hired an experienced sales team consisting of a director of sales, two full-time sales managers, and three independent sales contractors.