- QVI, Inc. which stands for, Quality, Value, Integrity, is a cannabis infused product manufacturer strategically located in Sonoma, California, between the famed Emerald Triangle and the greater San Francisco Bay Area and operating as “The Galley”. The principals of QVI have decades of award-winning edibles manufacturing and food production experience in California.
- QVI is currently refitting its 8,300 square foot facility in Santa Rosa, California with dedicated spaces for a large-scale commercial kitchen for baked goods, chocolate products and a hard candy and gummy line. The facility will also have a designated area for contract manufacturing for additional products including topicals and tinctures, vapes, pre-rolls, flower assembly and packaging services.
- QVI’s immediate goal is to become the premier contract manufacturer in California, the largest single market in North America. Its customer base will include legacy companies already on dispensary shelves, new entrepreneurs with creative IP, and out-of-state brands looking to enter the California market.
- QVI is currently executing its three-phase development program to culminate in full commercial operation expected in Summer 2019.
- Under the Royalty Agreement, FinCanna will earn a perpetual tiered royalty ranging from 15% to 6% of QVI’s consolidated annual revenues, based on agreed upon financial benchmarks and subject to certain buy-back options in exchange for funding US$3 million in tranches. FinCanna will earn the top rate of 15% on QVI’s first US$20 million of annual sales until cumulative royalties of US$10 million are earned by FinCanna.
To learn more about QVI, Inc. visit: http://thegalleysr.com/
(From the left) Rori, Gina, Annie, Chenoa – QVI’s Main Team Standing in Front of Their Event Center Along with Cannabis Mermaid Zena