Visit West County Brands at: http://westcountybrands.com
QVI, Inc., operating as West County Brands, is a cannabis-infused product manufacturer and live rosin producer strategically located in Sonoma, California, between the famed Emerald Triangle and the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
- West County Brands is a fully licensed 10,000 square foot state-of-the-art co-manufacturing facility designed and built to the high standards of both the Food and Drug Administration and the California Dept. of Public Health. West County Brands is focused on high demand areas of production, including Edibles, Live Rosin, Topicals and Tinctures.
- West County Brands is differentiated by its automated capabilities to produce a wide variety of high-value cannabis products under one roof and is now positioned to significantly grow three major steams of revenue:
- A profit share Joint Venture Agreement with multi- award winning Cherry Kola Farms whose premium branded “live rosin” products are selling at dispensaries across California
- West County Brands’ new disruptive “manufacturer to retail” initiative featuring its own branded, low priced, high-margin products: MYTHC Life, GOTHC Life & Huckleberry
- The continuation of its best in class co-manufacturing for in and out of state brands
- FinCanna and QVI have signed a binding Letter of Intent whereby FinCanna will convert its existing investment into 100% ownership of QVI Inc.